1. The gas transmission coefficient λ of the compressor is greatly reduced, and λ = 0 when the compression ratio is ≥ 20.
2. For piston compressor, due to the existence of clearance volume, when
the pressure ratio reaches 20, the compressor almost does not aspirate.
The refrigerating capacity per unit volume and refrigerating capacity
per unit volume of compressor are greatly reduced
3. The power consumption of the compressor increases and the exhaust
temperature increases. The cooling capacity of compression mechanism
decreases with the increase of throttling loss.
4. When the exhaust temperature is high, the lubricating oil becomes
thinner, the lubricating conditions are weakened, and even the oil will
have carbon deposition. Moreover, the lubricating oil with high ignition
point must be used, because the viscosity of the lubricating oil
decreases with the increase of temperature.
5、被高温过热蒸气带出的润滑油增多，增加了分油器保定平面设计培训 保定室内设计培训 保定空调移机 保定太阳能维修 保定厨房排烟 雄安管道通风
5. The increase of lubricating oil brought out by high-temperature
superheated steam increases the load of oil separator, makes the
refrigeration oil vaporize and oil vapor enter the system in large
quantity, which affects the heat exchange effect of heat exchanger.